Woodstock's MACRO-11 stuff
I wrote this stuff mainly for learning PDP-11 assembly language.
The stuff here is probably not useful to anybody except myself,
but is provided only for completeness.
Don't expect much, I'm still a beginner with MACRO-11.
- dump - a very primitive tool for dumping a files contents as octal words
- octal - a routine for converting a word to its octal ASCII representation, used by dump
- uudump - a tool for dumping a files contents in uu-encoded format
- uuenc - a routine that converts three bytes to four uu-encoded characters, used by uudump and uudx
- uudx - a standalone tool for dumping the contents of a RX01 floppy in uuencoded format
(here is a precompiled version suitable for loading into console-ODT)
- dxread - a routine that reads a sector of a RX01 floppy, used by uudx
- print - a routine that prints out a null-terminated string on the console
- grumpf - a primitive operating system
This stuff was written and tested under the RT-11 runtime system of RSTS/E 9.2
on a emulated PDP-11 and should work on a real RT-11 on real hardware.